Touché at CLEF 2023
Making informed decisions and forming opinions on a matter often involves not only weighing pro and con arguments towards different options, but also considering cause-effect relationships for one's actions. Our goal is to foster and support the development of technologies for argument and causal retrieval and analysis. We invite you to participate in the 4th Touché lab on argument and causal retrieval at CLEF 2023 featuring four tasks. Read about Touché tasks [Touché papers].
- Argument Retrieval for Controversial Questions
- Evidence Retrieval for Causal Questions
- Image Retrieval for Arguments
- Intra-Multilingual Multi-Target Stance Classification
- November, 2022: Registration open [register].
- December, 31 2022: Query submission for image retrieval task [submit your query].
- April, 28 2023: Registration closes.
- May, 2 2023: Approaches submission deadline.
- June, 5 2023: Participant paper submission [template] [instructions].
- Mid June, 2023: Evaluation results out.
- June, 23 2023: Peer review notification.
- July, 7 2023: Camera-ready participant papers submission [template] [instructions].
- September 18-21, 2023: CLEF Conference and Touché Workshop.
All deadlines are 23:59 CEST.